M88 Malaysia offers Malay odds for Malaysian players who want to bet on Football. But in order to bet and win some payout back, you need to learn how to read Malaysian Odds on M88’s Football sportsbook.
How do you read sportsbook odds?
STEP 1: Go to M88 > Sports > Football > Change Odds Into Malay Odds
1st Row: FT: HD – Full-Time Handicap
If you see an odd under the category FT HD, it only means that handicap bets for a full-time game are open for wagers. Handicap betting is betting on a point difference between the strong team (chalk) and the weakest team (underdog) to balance the full-time score of the game.
Odds: Team Chicago: -0.94
Team Minnesota: 0.80.
Point Spread: 3.0
Team Chicago Bears presented in the negative sign means the strongest team in the game. Team Minnesota is the underdog of the game; is given a 3.0 point spread lead.
- If team Chicago Bears win a 3.0 lead or more in a full-time game against Minnesota, all handicap bets on Minnesota will lose.
- If Minnesota wins a 3.0 lead, all bets placed on the team will be paid and all handicap bets on Chicago bears will lose.
Example: If you bet on Minnesota with a $50 and it win a 3 point lead, you get back your original stake ($50) + payout=total earning.
2nd Row: FT-OU: Full Time – Over/Under
When you see odds under the FT-OU category on the table, it simply means that the football game’s totals bet is open for wagers. Totals bet are the predicted combined scores of two teams after the full game and is determined by Over – Under.
Minnesota – 0.98
Chicago Bears: 0.88
- If you bet on the OVER 39.5 and the team’s combined score after the final game went over 39.5, you will be paid. The same will happen if you bet on the UNDER 39.5 and both team’s combined score didn’t go over 39.5
If you win on either OVER and Under, you will be paid: Original Bet + Payout=Total Earning
3rd Row: FT – OE: Full Time – Over/Even
When you see an odd under the FT-ONE category on the sports table, it simply means that wagers for Full Time – Over/Even are open.
Minnesota – 0.80 – Odd
Chicago Bears: 0.92 – Even
- If you bet on Chicago’s final score and it falls to ODD numbers (0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30) you will be paid.
- If you bet on Chicago Bears and its final score falls to EVEN numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, and 31) you will be paid.
If the final score of your wagered team didn’t fall to EVEN or ODD numbers means you lose.
4th, 5th, and 6th Row
If you can’t finish the game until its end in a full game, that’s fine. You can still bet on the game’s first half by applying the same odd reading on the fourth, fifth and sixth row of the game table.
4th Row: 1H-HDP > Game’s First Half Handicap Odds
5thRow: 1H-OU > Game’s First Half Over/Under Total Score Odds
6th Row: 1H O-E > Game’s First Half Even-Odd Score Odds
Reading Malay Odds at Online Sports Betting in M88
Reading Malay Odds at M88 might take a while to fully learn, but with patience and goal to win a payout from wagering on Football events, anyone can be a master at inferring which team can be the winner and which one can give you winning payouts.
If you know how to play the odds, play it anywhere with M88 Mobile. Learn here how to withdraw money from M88 anytime and anywhere or do a quick funds transfer or deposit to keep playing your favorite M88 games.